Welcome To Your Family Dentist In Sterling Heights, MI
Dentist In Sterling Heights, MI : Amber Dental
At Amber Dental, Dr. Daniel Ardelean and the whole staff welcome you to read our site and check out all of our dental treatments. We are proud to serve the Michigan communities of Sterling Heights, Troy, Rochester, Rochester Hills, Shelby Township, Utica, and more with a wide range of services for your entire family. We are a patient-centered family dental office, meaning we focus on what you need and treat you as a partner in your dental care. We are also dedicated to pain-free dentistry.
Dr. Ardelean is your dentist in Sterling Heights, M at Amber DentalI. He is a Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) and continues to stay on top of new trends, research, and techniques in dentistry. He is a member of the American Dental Association, the American Academy of General Dentistry, and the Macomb Dental Society. He is also a Perio Protect provider for helping control gum disease, a Lumineers Preferred Provider for prepless dental veneers, and has extensive training in Invisalign to provide accurate orthodontics without all of that ugly metal and wire.
Prevent Tooth Decay or Restore Teeth All in One Location
At Amber Dental, we are a true family dental office, so we accept patients of any age. Of course, we offer the dental cleanings and exams that everyone needs every six months, but we offer a lot more than that.
- If your teeth are stained, crooked, or just not something to be proud of, we offer cosmetic dentistry treatments like Zoom! teeth whitening, Lumineers prepless dental veneers, teeth contouring, gummy smile treatment, and more to give you a smile worth showing to everyone.
- If you are missing teeth, we can restore your smile and get you back to eating normally again with our dental bridges, dental implants, and dentures.
- Since Dr. Ardelean is a Doctor of Dental Surgery, he can perform oral surgical treatments such as bone grafts, gum reshaping, and All-on-4 or All-on-6 implants.
- We know how to work with children of all ages and can help treat issues with teething and thumb sucking, create mouthguards for sports, and perform that all-important first dental visit.
- And if you are nervous about an upcoming appointment, we can help relieve dental anxiety through a combination of accurate care, compassionate staff, and even nitrous oxide. (And yes, most children can receive nitrous oxide, too.)
With our wide range of treatments here at Amber Dental , we can take care of almost any dental need. If you have any questions to our dentist in Sterling Heights, MI at Amber Dental about how we can help you and your family get the dental care you deserve, or if you are ready to schedule an appointment with our dentist in Sterling Heights, MI, call us today at 586-739-1111 or use our online form.